Flew to meet someone, was great, got in a fight 10 days later, he blocked me?

ahoiplmm
I met someone online (non dating app) in January. We are from Canada, but live in different countries in Europe now. We know the same people back hone, talked non stop txting/phone, and feelings grew. I wasn't looking for a relationship and very often tried to cut contact cause I didn't want the feelings to grow. I always came back to him. After 1 month of NC I truly missed talking to him, messaged him, and we began speaking again. He said it hurt him when I'd do this. He still had feelings for me, etc. We decided to meet in person in July. We spent 3.5 days together and it was amazing (and yes we slept together). After I left we admitted we clicked in person, he said he truly believes we would be a good fit. Wants a LDR. He started a new job 2 days after I left, and was not as available as usual. I had more feelings after meeting, and would Read too into his actions/lack thereof due to his schedule. I posted a silly photo on his wall of us when I was there. He hid it. I figured he was talking to other girls, didn't want others to see we were together. I got upset. Deleted him from FB, and told him to never speak to me again on Whatsapp. He didn't say anything. Just blocked me on EVERYTHING. I freaked out, called a lot, texted through other apps/telephone numbers. He kept blocking. Finally got him on the phone, he said he couldn't handle me cutting him out anymore. Said he thought I'd stop after we met. Said he hid the photo because his FB photos are all professional or of being out to dinner with friends, and he has bosses on FB now. (It was just a face swap photo). That he still had feelings for me, but that he couldn't handle my "cutting him off". The convo got cut off cause I ran out of credit. Told me I could message him the rest on whatsapp. I did, saying I wouldn't cut him out ever again and my feelings for him. Found out a couple hrs later he told a mutal friend I was insane (for calling after him blocking me). He never replied. Blocked me 2 days later on Whatsapp
+1 y
Why did he really block me? I feel like because I promised I wouldn't ever say mean things during a fight ever again, that would fix things. But he just blocked me again. And why would he speak so mean about me to our friend, lie and say it was all one sided when he was the one pushing for us to be together?
+1 y
I sent him a follow up email as sa
agins control from my 30 calls/txts after blocking me saying: Hi, I just want to say this for my own peace of mind. Not for a response. I apologize if anything I did made you feel negatively, thus the need to end communication this way, but I'm very grateful to you for seeing the advantage in cutting contact. All the best 😊.
Its been 6 days since the initial block. Will he come back around?
7
0