I cheated on my pregnant Fianceé. Please help?

Anonymous
We started dating in September 2015. We met on Tinder. After about a month of talking I basically moved in with her at her parents house. We were living together for about 2 months and then decided that we wanted to have kids. We didn't really talk about it to much we just knew we loved each other and knew we wanted a child. So we got pregnant. She is now 9 months pregnant and almost ready to pop, in our own apartment now. I flew back to my parents place to visit them a few weeks ago. While i was at home I decided to download the app "kik" where i portrayed myself as a fake person and talked to girls sent pictures of myself and talked. I flew back to my fiancee and it stopped. 1 week later I went back to see my parents and did the same thing.

Now, 3 weeks later she went on my iPad to put a sexy pic on there. She ended up finding the "recently deleted" album and found that I had left pictures of myself on there. She waited until i came home and told me about it over text. That night i held her and she cried and I cried a lot... all night. I made a terrible mistake. She doesn't uno what to do and neither do it.

Please help me. Any way. I just want to keep my fiancee and my baby girl thats on the way.
10
10