Aries Guy - Do you agree ?

Would you say all this fits you ?

Don't ever be rude to him, he will be very hurt and will turn into the coldest person on this earth. You will have to start from the scratch again, to get back the comfort level you once shared. He is highly energetic and always full of creative ideas. You will have to keep up with his energy levels and are bound to get tired in the process, at least mentally. An Aries guy will always remain young at heart, even when he gets 90 years old. Slow moves make him impatient. He is one of those who always move ahead of others, boldly and confidently. An Aries man will never start another affair behind your back. He is one of those who first end old relationships and then move on to the next one. Even before something like this happens, he will let you know that things are not going as smooth as they were. He will try to make things work. Still, if situation doesn't improve or you do not do anything to improve it, he will decide to move on. The key to lasting love is always in your hands. Keep the romance alive and he will never even look at the hottest girl on the block.

and yes I'm aware this could apply to anyone just a question.. just looking for answers to the question I am asking thank you :)

11

What Guys Said 1

• yeah would say so ...

What Girls Said 1

• If you divide the world's population into 12 parts, and put a bunch of descriptions for one of the parts. There's bound to be a large number of people who will match all those descriptions. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are Aries, however.

• Yeah I'm aware of that considering it describes me...it's just a question I thought I'd ask because of an email I received