How do I stop expecting things to happen with this guy?

Anonymous
I feel like I am being toyed with or I'm just there because none of the other girls talk to him. I'm sick of it and over it. He should know I'm interested in him because I asked him to hang out, I've flirted with him, I'm the one messaging him first and the one approaching him to talk. For a little bit he seemed really interested in me and now all of a sudden his not. I don't know if its because I'm not showing enough interest or his not interested but I'm over it. It's like he expects me to approach him all the time! He really likes this one girl and every time I see him his always smiling at his phone and I know his talking to her and it really kills me.
I'm going to avoid him all of next week just to recover and heal, but what else can I do? I see him 3 times a week. How do I stop expecting things to happen with him when his blowing hot and cold? :( Plus he always purposefully places himself nearby so I talk to him and that's his way of showing he wants to talk. I'm so over the mind games! (sorry I needed to rant)
Thanks!
0
3