Question to go to the gym or not go to the gym?

mpwilke
Any tips on how to react to this scenario? My ex and I recently broke up after being engaged and dating for 3.5 years. He ended it, I still miss him, but yeah he's not coming back. Here is my scenario: I really want to join this gym that my ex goes to. I used to have a membership there in the past. I'm not joining the gym in order to see him. I am planning on going at times when I think he is not there. I also think that I should not revolve my life around him, because he is no longer in my life. I should just do the things I want without restriction. This is the also the nicest gym in the area. I am worried about my own feelings and my future self though. I feel like it is inevitable that once he moves on I am going to feel bad about it. If I end up seeing him the gym, how do I react? My ex and I did at one time used to go to this gym together. If one day I see him working out with another girl at the gym, how can I help myself to avoid feeling bad at the situation. I still want to be able to do the things I want to do in my life, in my town, and not have restrictions. My counselor told me that maybe seeing him move on might help me move on also. I just figured that if I'm also going to be waking up this early everyday I might as well, wake up and go to the gym before work. This gym is 10 mins away from where I live. It is also 5 mins away from my work. Any thoughts?
+1 y
And let's be honest. My counselor also told me, that he is probably judging me anyways going to the gym or not going to the gym. He's no longer in my life, so I guess whatever the reason he thinks I'm going to the gym is really insignificant. Just like Kid Kudi's song lyrics people are just going to judge you anyways.
+1 y
It's also only been 2 months since we broken up too.
3
3