I don't know if I am in love with my boyfriend anymore?

I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years since HS we are now 26 & I just don't know if I am still in love with him. I mean when we hang out alone and at his house we are great he is like my best friend and I feel so comfortable with him. I just am not sexually attracted to him anymore, having sex with him is almost like a dreadful choir. He said that our sex life is terrible and we need to change it.

The problem is we can't go out together to parties or bars because when he drinks he turns into a different person & sucks the fun out of everything. We really don't do a lot of activities together either because he is always working. I just feel bored I feel like I need something more fulfilling and exciting but I do love him & can't see my life without him. I just don't know what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like you guys need to put some work into your relationship. There are probably some good books on the topic or maybe you could get some advice from a sex therapist?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like the relationship I had with my ex, I broke up with him because I didn't feel the same way and it wasn't fair to him. We stayed friends, maybe you could do the same thing? unless you REALLY want to be with him, try doing different things, going different places to excite your life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like every girl. Move on and find some one to spark that in you again. Start new and fresh. Or change things up with your boyfriend before you leave him

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him then, your both better off without each other and you'll both probably do better without each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does he know this issues you have with him?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel like its over the best is to break up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Leave him. If you have to ask, you're probably not in love with him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes