Why he doesn't he just tell me he wants to break up? Why all of this mind games?

My ex boyfriend and I have been going out for nearly two months. A week ago he sent me a message apologising for the stuffs he'd done, said he loved me and wants to start again. Then the message suddenly shift and said he's not in a place to be in a relationship (He has three jobs, need to make time for his friend and for me). Then he said he is happy to meet in person and discuss so we planned to meet on Sunday. I am beyond 100 percent that his best mate wants us to break up and hated me because I took my boyfriend away from him (this is confirmed by my ex). On Sunday after work he messaged me saying he will be over after dinner but he didn't turn up so i called and he said "have 13 hours shift tmr so I can meet you on Tuesday instead".

Yesterday is the day we planned to meet, I confirmed with him in the morning if we are meeting and he said yes. He didn't turn up so I message him a 5.15 then decided to call him 5.30. He picks up and quickly say something and then hung up. So I texted him.. he started insulting me on the message which I am sure that it was his best friend. I can tell by the style of writing and he did used those words to describe me (I am not making myself better that it wasn't my ex, I just can tell by the style of texting and the words used). I called him and a girl picks up which Im sure that it's his sister and she said "He's with me now and sorry he's not interested in you". He started insulting me again and I just say "Okay **** off" then he message again and he blocked me on Whatsapp but not other social media.

I am going to move on but I am just curious and I just don't understand why he didn't tell me that we are not meeting the first place or have a gut to tell by why use others? Has he moved on?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• He's ore wired in to his friends than to you.. I'm sure you sensed the hostility from his friend, right from the beginning.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't read everything but if there are problems, drop it. You shouldn't waste your time on bullshit

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like he's moved on. Let it go, if he couldn't end things with you in person you don't need the coward anyway

• Guys who play mind games are immature and they are not bold/brave at all. Leave them.

• He was too much of a coward to be real with you. Just move on, he already has.