Ex boyfriend talking to me, but not sure why. Does he want to be friends?

Anonymous
He sent me a "hope you're well :)" message 2 months after we broke up. Last weekend I told him there was no hard feelings & i still care about him (we had an amicable break up). He asked me to send the message again because he accidentally deleted all his chats on whatsapp. I just replied that it was nothing really. Nothing important anyway & I hope he's been good.

He replied Monday morning before work "OK x" and then when he got home he messaged me saying he's been ok & moved to the flat upstairs. I replied & he replied to that, then we stopped.

Yesterday he asked me how my new place is and I replied my message didn't go through til midnight, like he's switching off his internet. He still hasn't read my reply this morning. Is he playing games? He's very stubborn & I don't think he'd say if he wants to reconcile. He wants control & some of my messages have taken hours to go through.

I'm willing to be friends with him, but I don't know where this is going & our conversation is very staggered. I didn't even expect a reply to my no hard feelings text in the first place.
0
1