After a big fight with my stubborn boyfriend.. How long should I wait to reach out to him?

Meganjean91
My boyfriend and I got into a fight, during that fight I broke a promise and responded to a text message of a person I promised never to talk to again, how ever I broke that promise and immidetly came clean with my boyfriend who with good reason is very angry we talked and he listen to what I had say but he was still upset so he went to work and i send him a text messaging with an apology asking if there was anything I can do to fix this. It's been less than 24 hours... How much longer should I wait to reach out to him we were/are a very serious relationship, I know I have a lot of love left for him, so I'm willing to swallow my pride and reach out to him again.
2
0