Do you have that one ex that you don't really get over?

I have this one ex who I can't let go off. Even if I'm with someone new and I'm happy. When I'm alone I constantly think about this one person. I just want to know does it ever go away? Do you have that one ex that you wished things had worked out differently?

• Yes, I have that one ex that I'm secretly hung up on.
  • No, I'm over them
  • Other
    Vote C

42

Most Helpful Guy

• It will never go away... You'll always think about that person, you may not want to be with them but you will definitely still think about them

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! And it doesn't help that my mom is not over him either. She keeps talking to his mom and they both just go on and on about how how sad it is that we broke up cause they wanted so much to be on the same family and blah blah blah...
    I so hate that. And so does my boyfirend and the guy's girlfriend. It's a very bad story hahaha