If you and SO had a fight over text and your SO was hurt and told you to f*ck yourself from now on instead of driving to their place to f*ck them?

Anonymous
if your SO said they missed spending time with you and staying over your place all the time and you said "it's very clear we are on different pages" so your SO told you to go f*ck yourself so you don't have to waste time driving to their place to f*ck them, would you assume they were breaking up with you? would you give them space or try to talk to them again or want to ignore them forever?
I WOULD take that as breaking up with me but I would try to keep contacting them
I WOULD take that as breaking up with me so I would give them some space and time
I WOULD take that as breaking up with me so I would cut off all contact
Vote C
I WOULD NOT take that as breaking up with me but I would cut off all contact
Vote D
I WOULD NOT take that as breaking up with me but I would give them some space and time
Vote E
I WOULD NOT take that as breaking up with me so I would keep trying to contact them
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
2
0