Have you ever walked away from someone you truly loved?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I'm always doubting myself about my decision because of the feelings I still have for her. It's been a little over three years and I still think about her nearly every single day. But I know yeah it would never work and it just wasn't right. You can't make a relationship with a one-sided love. And I'll never try to fool myself into believing that I can.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I thought I was in love, but it was for the best; that person was toxic.

1|1
    0|0
    • Why toxic?

• Show All
    • That's bad, I'm sorry for you

• Some people need to learn how to trust, others have trust issues. Those of us who can trust and dont have those issues can help them heal this issue.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Not really, but I have walked away from several people I had huge crushes on, because I thought I had no chance with them and they'd reject me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it hurts. I have 27days to go and it should all be final. Some times you have to walk away because love isn't everything and some times it's one side who falls out of love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

She had kids and couldn't let me live the life I wanted to live. I loved her but I had to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that I've always been fooled in the end, I'd say rather no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, She wanted children and I didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.
    I never walk away from someone I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. Didn't have much choice...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. still stabbing my heart over it for months

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep and it kills me slowly everyday. Love isn't enough sometimes.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes