Have you ever walked away from someone you truly loved?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I'm always doubting myself about my decision because of the feelings I still have for her. It's been a little over three years and I still think about her nearly every single day. But I know yeah it would never work and it just wasn't right. You can't make a relationship with a one-sided love. And I'll never try to fool myself into believing that I can.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I thought I was in love, but it was for the best; that person was toxic.

• Why toxic?

• That's bad, I'm sorry for you

• Some people need to learn how to trust, others have trust issues. Those of us who can trust and dont have those issues can help them heal this issue.