I can't move on, because I can't understand - how can he do this to me?

Anonymous
My Ex and I were in a relationship for 6years and lived together for 9months - we had good and bad times - but through it all we both maintained our love for each other always. 2months ago, whilst out with his friends we had an argument and he brokeup with me. Nothing was said for two days, then he came home from work and told me he was moving in with his friend at the weekend. it felt as though the breakup cameout of nowhere even the day before he had told me he loved me, we had even recently booked a holiday. I asked him why, he offered little explanation - he wasn't happy, and no longer felt the same. We lived together for a week, I tried to keep my emotions in check, we got along well. Even though we got on he wouldn't accept any physical contact. He told he cared for me, there was no one else and he couldnt completely cut contact with me. When he moved out thing changed our only interactions were about the house and the bills if I got upset he acted perplexed like nothing had happened. After everything was split and I moved out I heard nothing from him. then a week later he blocked me on FB, I was told it was because he had updated his relationshipstatus and didn't want me to know - 30 mins later I received a message from him telling me he was seeing someone else. His mates said they met an hour after he ended it with me. They are still together now, and a few weeks ago I bumped into them both in a local bar, he walked straight past me, ignoring my existence, and proceeded to make out with her basically infront of my face. When i asked how he could do that, he literally said eww get away from me no emotion, no concern or care just cold and cruel like I was nothing. I just can't understand why/how after such a long time spend together. It so hard to move forward without closure. I can deal with us not getting back together I just can't imagine living the rest of our lives as strangers after all the memories weve shared and all we have been through can anyone help?
1
1