Lost and Confused from a coworker who misled me?

Anonymous
I was really shy and met this girl at work... I feel she misled me...

We would always talk and flirt and work, and she started texting me as well...

I asked her out and she said maybe... I was kinda hurt, so I stopped talking because I thought it ment no...

Slowly she started talking, being flirty again... we started talking again, getting closer and she invited me to a get together... I was going to ask her out, but when I got there I saw her boyfriend and her kiss and that destroyed my heart...

I stopped talking to her, and she really starting craving my attention, calling, texting ( 50 times in a row) and finally when I responded she started bad mouthing her boyfriend to me... Like she wanted me to ask her out?

I really couldn't handle her... I didn't do or say much...

A couple months later, I ended up sending her a text asking if she was into me or not...
(I really should have done this in person, but it was kinda impulsive)

She said "omg we are just friends" and continued to say she doesn't understand why I feel that why, she didn't say anything like that etc...

I just said alright, maybe I was mistaken...

----

At work, I stopped talking to her... (And her boyfriend dumped her now)

I am hurt, I thought she would ask me if everything was alright? Maybe even apologize and say she never wanted to misled me ( That would mean a lot to me)... But maybe she isn't that type of person, got all the attention she wanted from me and now doesn't care?

So... I sit here... Lost... I loved her so much, I cried over her... I know she doesn't like me but am struggling to move on. I know there are other girls in this world... But I just feel used and hurt. She doesn't even care about me at all, and I think about her so much.

Should I say something to her? It would mean so much to maybe hear her perspective and maybe get an apology... Closure I guess...

Or do I accept she just doesn't like me, used me and just have to "move on"?
0
1