Do you think my ex boyfriend wants me back or is it in my head?

Sailingsoul986
My ex boyfriend broke up with me, we've been in NC for three weeks. Until he started to text my mom and my friends thought he did that because he missed me. Anyways I asked him to stop today because it makes me uncomfortable via text (first time we texted since our falling out he said my mom asked him to come to dinner at our house and is it OK with me for him to come. I didn't want him to think I was bitter over the break up so I said sure. So he gets to my house and we sitting Down at the table, he asked how I've been and it was awkward. But as we ate, it felt like old times. We caught up to many things and we joked around like old times. At one point we were joking and he grabbed my hand while laughing and held it. He told me about school, his new job & I told him about a party my family had & he said I should have called him and invited him. Anyways, my nephew came by and i agreed to take him to the park, at which point I assume my ex would go home. He walked my nephew and I to the park and Sat on the bench with me, we talked as we watched him play. As we were walking back home, he pulled me from behind him and gave me a piggy back ride (I know it seems corny, but its our thing, he loved lifting me up because I'm short). we get back to my house and he keeps hugging me. I hugged him back because, honestly I missed his hugs. I walked him and him and I spoke for a bit. Before he left, he lifted me up, put me against the wall and our faces came inches to each other. We didn't kiss, we just stared at each other. Then I told him to go home before he makes a mistake and he said for me to go inside before I make a mistake. Then he slapped my Butt (jokingly) & left. I feel like he misses me and hadn't gotten over me like I havn't gotten over him. I think my friends were right he only contacted my mom to get a reaction out of me. Because I blocked him everywhere! What do u guys think? If he does want me back, how do I play this? What should I do? Thanks in advance.
2
2