How DoI CRY and Get Over HIM?

How do I cry over a boyfriend whos cheating on me. I need to since I want to get over him but I keep dreaming about him and thinking about him. I don't know whats wrong with me, I just need to cry but I feel like I can't over this situation.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Dont worry, you may not feel it now but eventually you will sooner or later.
    Sometimes, well it happenes to me, felt numb at first but the pain showed up eventually afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is why must you cry over a boyfriend who cheated on you? Is he really worth your tears?

One more thing I will say is crying is not wrong, it's fine to cry it does make you feel better although temporarily only, hence crying is not a solution to a problem or a situation. You keep thinking about him, dreaming about him and you keep crying so that will not take your anywhere.

Crying is only a temporary relief, that's all. If you want to get over him, if you want to move on then you need to start working towards that.

I am just being honest.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Crying is good, it helps you get rid of the toxins from your body. Watch a romantic/non romantic movie (whatever floats your boat) grab your favourite snack and have a good cry. You'll feel better afterwards.

It takes time, but you'll get there eventually :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes