Should I take my ex off of child support?

Anonymous
This is long so please only read if you can truly answer. My ex and I split almost a yr ago. Basically we have been on and off and I just got tired of it. He could never hold a job and has probably gone through about 5 jobs in the past yr. He has a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, but would rather work temp jobs. When we separated last yr. and he seen that I was not going to relocate to be with him, he immediately hooked on to someone else. He claimed that he wanted another baby, but I told him unless he was stable I was not going that route. So he basically moved on, starting seeing some woman and married her in 5 months time. The thing is that he hid this practically forever until it all came out in he court house last week.

The court order we had before was literally 50/50 one wk on one wk off. During the periods when my son was away, my ex refused to even let me talk to him and would not even discuss schools with me. So I took him back to court and have a more standard possesory schedule with child support. The judge saw through his lies and accusations. So after a yr of ignoring me after we meet up, he actually brings his wife. (I spent a year not being able to communicate with my then 4 yr old, because of my ex's anger).

So during our exchange (past the court order) he brought her along and she looked pissed. He begged me to remove child support saying that he has only been working a temp job and his wife is a temp. The thing is that these are 2 grown able body adults. I talked to him about my expectations of him for his son and while he was talking his wife honked the horn, yet he kept talking. I told him he'd better go bc she was impatient. I went over introduced my self to her and she looked at me like I she had an issue with me. Keep in mind, he hid her for well over a year.

+1 y
What is your opinion on this matter. When we were in court and the judge read the ruling, my ex got upset ran out the court room and started screaming and calling me the b-word and beating his head against the wall. The baliff had to escort me back to the car.

+1 y
I also wanted to say during this time he has not supported our son. I have paid all child care expenses and at one point had him on my insurance. His father has done everything possible to make my life a living h*ll. He even went as far as to go to my son's doctor to try to lie and say that people smoked around him and to test his lungs. The dr. told him you should ask his mom about that before coming to me, and my ex lied and said I refused to talk to him
3
2