We had sex... Now What?

Anonymous
My ex and I have been broken up for 2 years. He would text every now and then just checking in for two years! We both dated (other people) and moved on then broke up, but still remained in contact. Recently things have been odd. As always he tells me I’m beautiful and he “ always liked me and loves me as a person and wishes me well” Bull crap. Whatever. Then we had sex. After two years I should have known better. It was a one-time thing; I’m not having sex with him again. We broke up because I felt he didn’t spend enough time with me and we lived in different cities. We just had a lot of drama at the time, which has now disappeared.

A couple of months ago (while we BOTH were in a relationship) we hung out and he said sorry for how the relationship ended and if he hurt me he’s sorry. I was caught off guard because I was in a relationship plus we dated two years ago and I didn’t care how we broke up. I didn’t understand his point for telling me this now.
We had sex... Now What?
0
3