Me and my boyfriend had an argument about me always yelling at and he broke up with me and said he just wanted to be single?

So he broke up with me and said he just wanted to be single and have his freedom but he's still inlove with me and loves this is the biggest argument we have ever had we have been together for a year now anyways after the argument he went to work and I didn't talk to him all day but when he got off he texted me asking how I was doing what does This mean for our relationship will we be getting back together or no I have contacted him I'm just giving him his space by the way he's the grey writing and I'm in green Me and my boyfriend had an argument about me always yelling at and he broke up with me and said he just wanted to be single.?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• Let's hope his hearing has not been impaired with all your shouting, screaming and yelling.
    He certainly deserves some peace and quiet in his life, hopefully now he may find this.

0|0
    0|0
  • First, please use periods -_-

Second, how are we supposed to know? Talk to him about this, not a bunch of Internet strangers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes