Me and my boyfriend had an argument about me always yelling at and he broke up with me and said he just wanted to be single?

So he broke up with me and said he just wanted to be single and have his freedom but he's still inlove with me and loves this is the biggest argument we have ever had we have been together for a year now anyways after the argument he went to work and I didn't talk to him all day but when he got off he texted me asking how I was doing what does This mean for our relationship will we be getting back together or no I have contacted him I'm just giving him his space by the way he's the grey writing and I'm in green Me and my boyfriend had an argument about me always yelling at and he broke up with me and said he just wanted to be single.?

20