What should I do to get my ex back?

It has been 2 weeks since my girlfriend and I broke up. We are both in our first years of college. We go to two different schools. We were together for a span of one year and five months until that day came. She suddenly wanted a break and then soon it was a complete breakup. She said she was confused and didn't feel the "love" anymore. She wanted to do things in life that make her happy now. She still wants me in her life as a best friend. I don't know why but my heart can't take that. I think about her everyday even when I try to be busy and do things that I enjoy doing. What should I do? I haven't talked to her recently or as much and she has been the one trying to contact me. Usually it would be a "oh hey I was just wondering, how are you?" Or "I just wanna tell you that I am going to go out today?" I never felt this way before--missing someone this much and needing them.

11

What Girls Said 1

• wow there is actually a guy who will admit that they miss there ex & try to get them back , I thought guys don't show emotion but I'm happy at least some guys think about there ex . the best way is just to tell her how you feel .

What Guys Said 1

• exs are exs for a reason