Should I dump my boyfriend that askes for too much nudes?

We have been dating for about a few months. He was nice and sweet at the start but now all he wants to talk about is sex. I don't really feel safe. Should I dump him? please help. Thank you :)
  • Yes
  • No

9

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's made it clear that all he wants is sex, then yes.
    If you have sent nudes, specifically with your face in it, then you might want to consider other options. He could share those with people out of revenge, and it would turn into a bad situation.
    Also, if you've sent nudes but none of them can prove it is of you, then I would dump him if I were you. If he makes you uncomfortable, I don't think the risk of staying with him should be taken.