Ex girlfriend has a crush on another guy. Advice please?

So we are in college and were together for 4 months. I had really bad insecurity issues and constantly picked fights with her over stupid things. Eventually she broke up with me because she couldn't take the fighting anymore. I realized my mistakes and felt like a douche for doing them. Anyways i made the next mistake by begging for her back for the next 2 months. She kept refusing to see me for any reason. It was her birthday 2 weeks ago and i bought her ~$400 worth of presents because her birthday was important to me. She called and left a voicemail to say thank you but still wouldn't see me in person. When she said that she still wouldn't see me i said i'd leave alone and wished her the best. I also got a blood test which showed that my nutrition was causing a lot of my anxiety which made me pick the fights, so if i started eating better then my anxiety would go away. i told her this and she didn't reply. Now she posted that she has a crush on a customer that comes into her work all the time. Is there anything i can do? Should i text her and maybe try to start up a friendly conversation? What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should go out and meet someone new yourself. You're in college it's supposed to be the best expierence of your life. And after all the extra effort you put into it, and still got nothing in return that just goes to show she wasn't the one for you. You will find the person you're supposed to be with. Good luck to you!

1|1
    0|0
    • I've met plenty of girls that are great and like me, but some reason i want and can't let go of my ex :/

• I think you have to accept that you missed your chance and let her be happy with whoever she chooses.

2|1
    0|0
    • :( is it okay to text her and maybe try to start up conversation? Maybe take it slow in trying to get something back? Or do you think she's for sure gone?

• She's gone, the only thing you may possibly get anymore is friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• Well you made your mistakes and now it's good that you realize them. However to be honest your ex girlfriend seems to have moved on, and moreover she is your ex, so why bother? as I said you don't have much of a chance in getting her back, she has made it clear that she is not interested in seeing you, she has a crush on another guy.

Hence just let it be, let her live her life and you should move on as well. Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them if you happen to get into another relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes