Guys, Am I cursed when it comes to men? How can it be broken?

BusyBeth
I'm almost 30 and I've been in three relationships. At some point during each relationship, the guys always end things. The second guy never even told me why. He just stopped talking to me. My ex boyfriend broke up with me a week ago after a year of dating. However, he was the only one who said that he wants to be friends. The first two guys both came back to me about six months after they ended things, asking for second chances, which I did not grant. This is not meant to come across as arrogant, but I've always been called beautiful with the matching personality. I'm ambitious, affectionate, confident yet humble, I cook and bake for my loved ones and my guys have never complained about bedroom activities. I'm also a spontaneous and active person. I have male friends -married and single- who say that men would be lucky to have me because I'm a decent human being. I'm only trying to tell you more about myself. The weird thing is that they all have different personalities and interests. I just don't understand why these men always break up with me. Please help. Thanks in advance.
3