How do i get over my crush? he moved to a different school, and i'm really sad?

Anonymous
I just found out that he moved to a different school, which is about 15 minutes away. Last year, he told the teacher that he was moving, but I didn't really believe it. Turns out, it's true. GOD, I really can not put into words how heartbroken and depressed I feel right now. I really can not. If only I had told him how much I like him, his eyes, his hair, his smile, his voice, his everything... Now, he's gone from me forever. I don't have any of his social media accounts nor his phone number. And I can't ask his friends for it either. The only thing that I can possibly do right now, is cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, and cry. I've been doing it for more than 6 hours already. It feels as if there's a million tiny needles stabbing at my heart. What I want to know, is how to get over him? I remember the memories we shared, well, not really, since we never really talked to each other. I remember how he always seemed to make me laugh in class, and he was the main reason why I went to school. He made it interesting. I couldn't wait to see him every single day, even on weekends and holidays. Now, he's gone. Thinking about him only makes it worse for me. If I can, I'll forget all about his very existence, so that I don't have suffer this pain of missing him so much and crying my heart out right now. Oh, what is a foolish girl like me to do? How do I forget him? Just erase him from my mind completely. I liked him for more than 6 years. I'm in 10th grade right now. Please ignore the age. I'm 16, really. WE ALSO NEVER DATED. HE ALSO DIDN'T LIKE ME AT ALL, JUST TO BE CLEAR.
1
0