What or how do you guys deal with a breakup? Do you workout, maintain busy, party, talk about your feelings with a support system, etc?

molls_
So I'm currently dealing with a breakup and I've noticed I've been dealing with emotions in an unusual way. I began to enter a cleaning rampage... like detail cleaning/organizing. Im out of school for the summer so i have little more time since i have a part-time job. So since everything is still super fresh I've spent most of my time cleaning, organizing and donating to Goodwill.

It keeps me busy during the day so i don't have to think about my painful breakup. I've developed a cleaning rampage behavior instead. I don't think its bad, its the way I've been dealing with it... i mean I've detailed cleaned the kitchen,(pantry, cabinets, labeling, etc), living room, laundry room, organizing all Christmas decorations (and mother has a lot)(LIKE UGH) but I've managed to do all that. I've been able to take out boxes of things to donations, and bags full of trash, I don't know where all this comes from but i guess no-one really deep cleans like i do? Not to mention i live at home with Now I'm trying to clean out the attic and organize all the stuff up there. Is this behavior normal? Is it considered a healthy coping behavior?
4
1