Boyfriend and I broke up but he wants to keep hooking up. Is it possible for this to go back to us dating? How can I help it get back there?

We were pretty serious - I've met his family and a lot of his friends and he said he loved me pretty quickly. We became more distant over the past month and just broke up a week ago, debated getting back together for a couple days, and then decided against it because he said he thinks my heart is into it more than his is so he wasn't going to put in the same effort. He wants to keep hooking up though. Is there any way to get this back to a relationship from here?
  • Possibly and very likely
  • Possible and very unlikely
  • No way
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

11