Is it time to break up?

How do you know when it is time to break up with a bf/gf?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating is confuzing stuff, at first sparks fly and the only thing you can think about is her/him..but soon it fades, if you don't feel the same, deep down neither does s/he so tell the other person about your second thoughts and talk it over, ur just not on the same page is all.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• It really depends... You have to look inside yourself, and ask yourself if your happy in your relationship. But there are multitudes of reasons. I'd say your question is a little vague, so I hope you can share with us of what your going though. There are a lot of great people on this site that care enough to take the time our of their days to help. Anyway I hope what ever is happening within your life transfers good things, and positive outlooks within your future... Much Love

• Thanks man and I'm in a relationship that makes me wanna leave but at the same time there is no problem with it. She is just shy so it bugs me that she seems so distant from me but everyone on the sight says she likes me a lot.

• As you said there isn’t any problems, but then of course you said that she’s very distant from you, and shy. Have you talked to her about why she’s so distant? I know the shy part is something she needs to get over within her own time unfortunately. But as I’ve said to many others on this site, and friends of mine, is to wait for her to open up. If you love her, and care enough about her, then you’ll respect her time. But in the mean time, I’d sit down with her, and talk about how your feeling with the distant, and shy behavior that she portrays with herself. Because there may be some reasons behind it. The shy part of her may be the lack of friends she has, or how she was raised as a child… There are many reasons why, and I’d let her express that. The distant portion of it, could be her past relationships, could be apart of that feeling of being shy. It really could be tied into the whole realm of herself… But anyway like I said earlier… If you love her, then respect her time, and just be there for her….

• I have tried to talk to her but she is always busy outside of school and I do not have enough time at school to talk about this, but I'm trying. As for the shy thing I don't know exactly but she did tell me that when she was in elementary school she had a bad experience because she couldn't stay with friends long enough. So I guess that's where her being shy comes into play. I want to wait, but its at the point where I don't know if she even likes me anymore because when I flirt she doesn't rly show she likes me

• Theres a ton of reasons why you should break up. My favorite story is about my friend. His girlfriend left a sh!tter in his toilet the size of an arm. I don"t know how you forget to flush something that big but she did. lol