I've moved on from my ex for the most part, but not completely. I'd like to know what she might be thinking. Help?

TheKilljoyAlchemist
So my ex and I were together for almost 5 months when we broke up. She broke up with me, and it wasn't because of anything terrible. She didn't actually give me a straight answer, her best friend just told me that I was being too clingy. I used to think that she was the only one for me, but now I understand that if I move on completely, I'll be fine. I just can't help but think that her love for me isn't completely gone. We had so many good times, and she told me numerous times how much she loved me, loved my smile, wanted to be with me forever, etc. I just think that maybe she'll come back at some point. What might be the odds of that happening?
1
0