Is she breaking up with me for good?

I've been very stress and haven't saw her for 3 weeks, she text me and said she miss me and wants to see me. I told her I can't juggle anything other than work at the moment as I feel a lot of pressure to deliver a perfect job to build my career for stable income. I said to her I just don't know how I can juggle while this project is on in this month.

Took her 4 days to reply which is out of her character, she wrote back saying she understands and that I can make it up to her later.

I didn't respond for a week as I'm really stressed. She sent me a text saying it's obvious that I don't have time for this, she said she has to keep living her life and that she wish she will still be single when I'm ready.

Is she playing me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• How is she playing you? sounds like you are the one who is stringing her along...

You said you can't focus on her, why does it bother you if she is breaking up with you for good or not?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She is sending me mix message, wanting to live her life and saying hope she will still be single when I'm ready. WTF

• @gnana I think the asker is just after an ego stroke, if he cares about her he could have make time to see her. instead of telling her he cna't see her for over a month, after being dumped he is asking strangers for advise. He should be banging at her doors now if he really wants her.

• You have no idea what I'm going through, stop judging me if you are not helping