He wants to move on? help

Basically, to cut a long story short.. Me and my ex were going out for 4years. Over the years we cheated on each other but we had amazing times together. Recently he moved away, he's got a new job, and has been going out and getting drunk in town. Yeah, I'm not going out with him now, but since he moved away he has come back 2 visit me and told me that he loves me.

But, to day he told me that he wants to move on because "he can't do it any more"...

Does this mean he actually wants to move on?

Is he playing games?

Will we ever b the same?

I have so many questions that are unanswered ://... y are lads so confusing :(

02

What Guys Said 2

• Being in love and having a successful relationship are two different things. You can love somebody until the end of the time but if they keep screwing you over and causing you heartache, it makes sense to stay out of a relationship with them.

He wants to move on. He just wants you to know that it's not because he doesn't love you, it's because you guys have had too much drama.

• Move on. Time to let go and start over clean with someone else. It's a difficult step, but it sounds like the best most logical one for your situation.

What Girls Said 0