My husband got caught snap chatting a girl that he knows I don't trust or like. He had been deleting his friends list so I wouldn't see he was mess?

Anonymous
Messaging her. She is his best friends much younger girlfriend. She is a very big flirt. He knows how I feel about her. He has deleted snapchat and was very understanding about the way I felt about it. He really seems to be trying to change. I also went through his email and found one from ultra hookup that he needed to reply to set his account up. He swarms he didn't set this up but I KNOW he did. He hasn't physically cheated but I am a mess. I don't trust him on his phone at all! I really don't think any of this is going on anymore but I can't get over it. My self esteem is shot. I feel ugly and fat. I've been very clingy and it seems like nothing he does is right. Please help me!!!
2
2