Can a marraige be succesfull wher the husband is virgin and the wife was not n had series of past sexual experiences?

Compared to the one where both the partners are even in sexual relationshipd before? How will it efferct both of them and who will be badly effected more, husband or the wife? Can the husband live in peace with her and trust her for life and can he get rid of the various images and the pain that he got after hearing her past being in an arranged marraige?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be successful but I think there will be a huge mental block from both ends in situations like these that you have mentioned.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Of course a marriage can be successful. You just need to be able to get over the fact that she's been with other people before you. It's in the past, and she was probably with someone else before she even knew you existed. If you can't get over this, then I'm afraid the marriage won't work at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes... its always the innocent who have to bear all the consequences of othrrs mistakes, compromise with is/her life, forgive, etc... n the one who did all the past gets all the benefit... thnks for the opinion

• If they don't feel insecure then yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• yes. they can learn and sex is only one part of a marriage.

0|0
    0|0
    • But also the main part of the marraige.. is"nt it

• I think it can be succesful

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes