Should I contact friends with benefits even though I know he is annoyed with me?

friends with benefits broke it off after a yr and a half cause he said i was doing too much but he was too. I have a lot i want to say to him but I don't know if i should. I kinda just want to get some stuff off my chest not for us to get back together just cause i think i will feel better he hurt me and the thing is i still have to see him at work everyday. What should i do? Should i contact him knowing he is annoyed with me?

12