Should I contact friends with benefits even though I know he is annoyed with me?

friends with benefits broke it off after a yr and a half cause he said i was doing too much but he was too. I have a lot i want to say to him but I don't know if i should. I kinda just want to get some stuff off my chest not for us to get back together just cause i think i will feel better he hurt me and the thing is i still have to see him at work everyday. What should i do? Should i contact him knowing he is annoyed with me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• In light of the future: do not become friends with benefits with colleagues, that's just... bad business.

Best case scenario: find another guy to bang and you'll forget about all your troubles concerning this fiasco.

Now, from my own insensitive immature and probably most sensible possible point of view on this whole situation: Why do you even feel bad for it? He was a friend with benefit: Translation - NO F¤#%#T&#G FEELINGS!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • if he's annoyed with you he probably wont' absorb what you have to say.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ye, s u should in order get those feelings out of your system and the ignore him at work after.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes