Fiance broke up over text. What to do next with myself?

Anonymous
We have been engaged for 4 years. It happened so randomly, in the morning he said 'i love you' and in the evening he said 'i dont think i love you' ... I didn't react to it much at first and the convo ended with him saying he needs time to think and its 'up to you' followed by 20mins later him saying 'you can talk to my mom if you like'. I blanked him for a whole day and he pops up again saying 'are you calling me off witheld' i replied with, why would i call anyone who doesn't love me... he said 'true' i goes whatever and he goes 'it's over' in that split second, he tries to say its cause of differences, he said i hate his family (I know his mom doesn't like me much). That same day he said it's over, he said I could call and he started saying he's been thinking about it for a long time and finally he's being honest. I could put my hand on heart he still loves me, this all happened on a Friday. On the Tuesday during that week, one day off during that week and he always wants to be spend it with me, he was supposed to go training and WANTED me there (company paid for everything) (meaning that he would spend the whole day out working and wouldn't get a chance to see me, he declined the training) THAT same day he spent over £90 on food, just randomly and I said this one 'I feel hot' he went and brought me a fan. He always used to care for me and ACT (anyways) like he loves me so much. He always used to stick up for me and was USUALLY a selfish person, but not when it came to me, he always put me and my needs first... He now is talking to another girl, he even told his sister to start communicating with her. When i saw him (we spoke for about 3 hours, relaxed environment, when his family walked in they felt the love there) I asked to see a picture of her and he showed me and said 'shes not as pretty as you'. The way he was even saying 'i dont love you' face-to-face seemed fake, he was smiling, hiding behind the covers and so relaxed. He kept saying he doesn't want to lose me.
Fiance broke up over text. What to do next with myself?
Add Opinion