How do guys act after a breakup?

How do you guys take it when a girl shuts you out of her life because you did something wrong? What kind of emotions do you show?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 stages of rejection, i think this is kinda universal, 1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Bargaining 4. Depression 5. Acceptance. i've gone through it several times, but i know some people don't follow this, or at least they do in a different way of expression.

I got it from this article (the list):
    www.collegetimes.com/.../five-stages-grief-get-rejection-99353

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have heard that it's like the opposite of a girl when they break up, let me try to explain.
    1st day: the girl is crying and heartbroken, while the guy is happy and free
    2nd Day: Girl is a bit more calm but still heartbroken, guy is still the same
    1st week: Girl is trying new things and is getting happier and accepting the fact that she broke up, the guy is been thinking a lot about the girl and may be feeling guilty
    1st month: Girl is free and is a little shy to talk to more boys but is way more happy about the break up, the guy is thinking about her nonstop and is starting to be alone more often
    2nd month: Girl is happy and free!, and the guy may be crying over the girl while playing video games or eating

But that is just what I have heard, lol, don't assume they do that, maybe they do or maybe they don't. I find this theory a bit funny though

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE