How do guys act after a breakup?

How do you guys take it when a girl shuts you out of her life because you did something wrong? What kind of emotions do you show?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 stages of rejection, i think this is kinda universal, 1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Bargaining 4. Depression 5. Acceptance. i've gone through it several times, but i know some people don't follow this, or at least they do in a different way of expression.

I got it from this article (the list):
    www.collegetimes.com/.../five-stages-grief-get-rejection-99353

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have heard that it's like the opposite of a girl when they break up, let me try to explain.
    1st day: the girl is crying and heartbroken, while the guy is happy and free
    2nd Day: Girl is a bit more calm but still heartbroken, guy is still the same
    1st week: Girl is trying new things and is getting happier and accepting the fact that she broke up, the guy is been thinking a lot about the girl and may be feeling guilty
    1st month: Girl is free and is a little shy to talk to more boys but is way more happy about the break up, the guy is thinking about her nonstop and is starting to be alone more often
    2nd month: Girl is happy and free!, and the guy may be crying over the girl while playing video games or eating

But that is just what I have heard, lol, don't assume they do that, maybe they do or maybe they don't. I find this theory a bit funny though

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I tend to want to be on my own to sort things out. I usually take a holiday, pack light and hit the road. The last time I was in a break-up I hit the road and drove to Maine, USA. Just wanted to sit by the ocean for the week, and go kayaking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy by and large. I think men will tend to forget the fact that the woman even exists.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much like a woman does. Some cry, some bitch and others use it as an excuse to party. But pretty much the same extremes that women go through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confusion, anger, resentment, sadness, emptiness. It depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • depressed then it runs into anger think of an emotional roller coaster that's how it comes out for me

0|0
    0|0
  • i live life without change. my mood is pretty much the same, i just can't get her off my mind for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would forget her existence she shut me out she no longer exist in mine

0|0
    0|0
  • I seen friends bounce back well but others get depressed

0|0
    0|0
  • i will just go to the gym and jack off.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how the relationship ended.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends how into the girl they where.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go blind. Nothing happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Since my girlfriend left me she's all I think about. I don't know why she left me so I tend to just lay around more and think about her and the relationship. I sometimes feel borderline depressed because I just miss being with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Proves that girls and guys really can't be "just friends", especially ex's. Those who think otherwise, are delusional

0|0
    0|0
  • I just move on. Lots of women. If they play games.. I move on... they are out of my mind forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • They hunt their fresh preys

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I've never been shut down because of something I've done I've been cheated on a couple times and that's what ended with the relationship (she cheated on me I gave her second chance and she cheated on me again) and tbh it crushed me I hit the gym a lot and listened to a lot of music it really sucked

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I've seen different things, so it depends on the guy. Some of my male friends got sad and needed space and time to sort through their emotions. Others acted as if nothing happened and just moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • They get all emotional and hurt, and fuck someone else cuz they think it's over for good between you..

0|0
    1|1
  • Drama queens

0|0
    0|0
  • They would act bitter after a breakup lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He goes out and lets loose

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes