Just broke up. He wanted to stay as a friend and I didn't. Do you think my decision was right?

Anonymous
I just broke up from my boyfriend about 2 weeks ago. But i feel so sad about it. I had been rekationship with this guy about 9 month. We didn't have any serious problems but he told me that he doesn't want to get marry. I was ok with it. I helped for many issues of him during our relationship. He is kind , nice but sometimes he doesn't understand that he is making me sad. I also learn that he is still connected with his ex and i told him that it made me uncomfortable.(Because she was stalking our fb and liking them.) Anyway recently we added a new picture and she suddenly found an excuse to call him. I got mad afterwards and left the cafe that we are hanging out. Next day i turned off his calls and he sent a message that he wanted to fix everything but we broke up end of the night because he isn't brave enough for this relationship because he is going to stay in abroad for a year. What should i do? Am i jealous?
2
0