Ex deleted me of his facebook. Why?

We broke up 5 months ago. We would talk every once in awhile checking how everything was going. Then a month ago he said he wanted to get back together, and about a week ago I told him that we can't be together. We didn't fight, everything went pretty nice. Now I found out that he deleted me of his facebook. Why would he do that?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he is quite hurted from you and the only way to stop thinking about you,
    and get over his feelings is to delete you from facebook.
    In that case he will move on or see if you take care of him, because he is really hurted.
    You have 2 choices, to call him back and try to be together or be miserable one day for the thing you did.
    Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he doesn't like rejection

What Guys Said 7

• I am not sure may be he still wanted you in his life but you refused. Hence this is his way of moving on.

• get you out of his mind. he doesn't see you as a friend-but still wants you. can't have you, so out of sight, out of mind.

• Because he's your ex now, duh. Why is it so hard to understand he doesn't want anything to do with you?

• I know I know but why he suddenly decided to do that now? Why he didn't do that 5 months ago?

• Because he's a man and men put off updating their Facebook stuff for as long as possible.

• Why shouldn't he do that?

• He doesn't need you for anything

• I'd say because he is your ex. I delete exes. Really don't care about them any more. I'm busy with someone else.

• He's your EX... past history! Move on. The same issues that caused the breakup will always be there.

What Girls Said 3

• Because he wants to move on

• Umm... obvious reasons?

• he has still feelings for you, it helps to get over it and move on