Do you still save pictures of any of your ex's? If so, why do you still hold on to them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nup, they get wiped from my photo album and detagged on Facebook lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol haha I hope it's not to many you have to delete. This girl I know had like 3,000 pics of her ex on facebook.

• Show All
    • Thanks for mhg :)

• Your very welcome.😃

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because they broke up with me or our relationship doesn't work out doesn't mean I want to forget about them, I still have a bond with them and care for them as I always will.

It can be beneficial to look back on it and see everything, think of things you could improve on, but I wouldn't suggest looking at them often while going through a recent break up. Just ignore them until thinking about them no longer hurts.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Nope! The first thing I do after a breakup is delete all of the ex's pictures from my phone so that I don't cave in later on during moments of weakness.

0|1
    0|0
  • YES... I keep ALL email, cell and social platform messages and pics, given my past problems with ex dates.

0|1
    0|0
    • That sucks that your ex's gave you problems.

• Show All
    • To me, its the only way and totally fair for everybody.

• Yes so true. I think it's great your upfront and honest. I wish more girls had that type of attitude when dating. I think when people hide things it's the worst.

• yes. because i looked good in those pics and its evidence of a love life, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • no I keep pictures of the crazy one in case the police need them

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I removed them, but that's because my experience with him was very bad.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah I didn't save any of my ex's pics
    I hate him
    Why would I

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, cause the nudes are too good to let go off

0|3
    0|0
  • I guess some people see it as a trophy

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, no reason for me to hold on to such

0|1
    0|0
  • No, becuause I cut all ties with exes. I remove all traces of them from my life. I view keeping mementos of exes as disrespectful to my SO. It's unfair to him. I've moved on from the past, so I don't need to keep any little reminders of my ex. Why would I , when I'm no longer with him. I'm making new memories with my SO so I don't need old ones in my life.

There was a time when I was happy with my ex so if I wanted to remember those times I could rely on my memory , I don't need pics of the past to jolt my memory.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea I do, i just never had the time to go and delete them. I dont care either way tho

0|1
    0|0
  • No... but I saved them for a while. I think when you can finally delete those pictures it is a sign that you are ready to really be over this person and move on with your life.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No, because I am glad I had those experiences. Seeing those people reminds me of some of the mistakes I may have made, or some opportunities I was too slow to take. Sometimes it is important to remember those things, so success can be more possible in the future.

That and also because I'm still pretty good friends with them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol simple mistake I made, change that no to a yes. I was thinking of the question backwards while I typed my answer.

• Yep. Of one girl. Only her.

Still do. Coz I stil have hope it will work out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. To remind me to never make the same mistake again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • nah, we were really young.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even have a ex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only the naked one's.. it's nice to look at them and be like ahhjhhh I used to hit that and that and that...

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya it was graduation

0|1
    0|0
  • no we all leave in a big house together as the 10-15 of us are all still friends that play together since school.
    but yes we have photos of us around

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes