Do you still save pictures of any of your ex's? If so, why do you still hold on to them?

1310

Most Helpful Girl

• Nup, they get wiped from my photo album and detagged on Facebook lol

• Lol haha I hope it's not to many you have to delete. This girl I know had like 3,000 pics of her ex on facebook.

• Thanks for mhg :)

• Your very welcome.😃

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because they broke up with me or our relationship doesn't work out doesn't mean I want to forget about them, I still have a bond with them and care for them as I always will.

It can be beneficial to look back on it and see everything, think of things you could improve on, but I wouldn't suggest looking at them often while going through a recent break up. Just ignore them until thinking about them no longer hurts.