Signs your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating?

what are some of the signs that your boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating on you?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Change in behavour, more interest in appearance, might be over nice to compensate for guilt, secretive with text emails. might give you less attention, lie to you about missed time or arrangments, spend less time with you, not reply to you contacts etc..

What Guys Said 2

• do they disappear and give shady responses? are they all of a sudden protective of their text messages on their phone/Facebook messages? are they busy at odd times?

• You walk in on them haveing sex with someone else and your not invited...

What Girls Said 1

• Cheaters all react differently. I know that for me, I stopped being physical with my partner. And would be distant. Also cheaters tend to go out a lot more, or they do when they're cheating. Sometimes it's hard for them to see they're significant other without the feeling of guilt. Watch out because players can pull that off a lot better. You might not be able to tell.