Should I let him go and move on or try to work something out?

I met this guy last August and he is basically my other half, lol. We kinda played games with each other for a while, but now we have been just keeping it real with each other. He's very blunt and straight up about things whereas I am more emotional and complicated. He is also extremely open minded and kinky when I feel like some of the things he suggests are a little degrading or uncomfortable, which we find balance and compromise with anyway. So that's our little back story...

The problem is... he doesn't want to date me really because he can't get too serious at the moment seeing as he is about to move out of state. He is also seeing some else. I know who the girl is and they aren't exactly serious however they awfully resemble a couple (they do not claim to be boyfriend and gf). That's a little confusing to me but I'm cool with him dating other people...

I am really starting to fall for him and I know he really likes me too.

Lately I've been acting weird around him and kinda cold and distant because I am trying to protect myself from getting hurt but I know he's not deliberately trying to hurt me. Oh, and he honestly doesn't think of me as just another girl to hook up with... we've only had sex once but he wants to take things slower. lol I've even begged him like twice to hook up but he refuses. Anyways...

I don't know what to do, like should I talk to him about trying to continue our thing we have going on once he moves or should I just try to forget about him?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• hi

i m bijen and I read ur prob.

The actual problem with you is you are in attraction of him that's why ur mind is not allowing you to forget him

scientific fact say that in this condition there is a neurone chemical activation in human's mind that force you to believe that person who is not trusted actually.

so it wil be better for you that you try to get far to him as long as possible and after 1 or 2 month later you will realize that you have come out from this stage

YOU SHOULD TRY THIS...

and then say...

What Guys Said 2

• it sounds to me that this guy is playing games with you. as hard as it may be to hear...or to read, the best solution is to move on from him. you will, at some point in the future, find some guy who won't treat you this way. someone who will want you and only you. don't get caught up with this guy he sounds like a clown

• Yeah he actually sounds like ajerk. I don't usually say this but the gilfriend & he can't getattached cause he is leaving ^ ^

then yu only had sex once causehe is trying to 'take it slow', lol

He took it!

He does not have to take anything >slow<.

He does not want a relatoinship so what is there to take slow.

He sounds like he might be nice &have morals, IF he was not leaving soon & thus could feel the possible consequece if his actions.

He may not BE a jerk , but he is ACTING like a jerk

• & I think it would be foolish for you to fol around with a guy you like enough to write on here about.. Anything over a couple of sentences usually indicates a true appreciation for the person they re writing about. You should extend as much consideration towards yourself & do what you think will be GOOD for you in the long run - not want you FEEL YOU WANT RIGHT NOW.

Think of your future- your feelings for him , his for you, & yours for yourself - see if it makes a ha[py triangle :-)

• He wants friends with benefits or casual if you want a relationship nothing you can do about it, can you deal with it, and move on or are you gona get in deeper emotinally with him and then get stuck on him, can't really move on and enter new relationships...

What Girls Said 0