Has he moved on? Should I contact him?

My ex and I broke up 2 weeks ago. We planned to meet and talk but he didn't show up on the day so I called him after 30 minutes of waiting and he got his friend to message me and break up with me pretending to be my ex (I can tell by the tone of writing and word he uses which is different to my ex). Three days later I saw my ex in the club and he pointed at me. We didn't say hi to each other but my friend said he kept on looking at our side and when i turn I could see that he is looking at me. A week later my ex drunk message me saying he still wants to have sex with me and I didn't reply.

I want to talk to my ex, I want know the reason for our break up. I also want to know why did he not show up or just tell that he didn't want to meet up as we talked on the phone and he suggested the day to meet up! I also know that my ex friend really hates me because I took my ex away from him and he wants my ex to be single so they could go clubbing and get off with girls. Could my ex friend persuaded my ex not to meet me? Should I contact my ex on text? Or ask him in the club?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• This guy is a fuck boy. If he can drop you sigh no explanation but will still use you for sex he doesn't actually care about you at all. Be smart and block his number. A guy like him will come back and prey on your emotions for him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your reply. What do you mean by "Prey on your emotons for him?"

• If someone can just up and leave you like that not knowing he was never good for you to begin with. As a guy 9 times out of 10 we always go back to some girl we burned and it's almost always never for a noble reason and I say this from experience. If he reappears he will have some convenient explanation And will try to
      Get back in your good graces. If you still have feelings for him it was make it that much easier for him to manipulate you.

• Well, I think you shouldn't contact your ex, the fact that he got his friend to message you instead of him that indicates that he wants nothing to do with you and he doesn't want to talk to you at all. Later you said you got a drunk message from him saying he still wants to have sex, despite being break up, so there his intentions are not really good. It's cheap actually.

I am not sure why his friend hates you? were you the reason for the break up? I don't know, I can't see a reason as to his friend hating you unless you did something that led to the break up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your reply. His friend hates me because my ex spend most of the time with me (I didn't ask my ex to but he just constantly plan dates with me). I accidently see the message that his friend saying he should dump me because im not "hot". I honestly dont have a clue what I've done I even bought drinks for his friend when we see each other in the club. I never tell my ex to ditch his friend for me ever.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if he wasn't mature enough to do it face to face being persuaded or not then do your best to step out of those feelings and recover. And let him see that you are ok... best revenge EVER

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your reply. Yes I will try to move on

Recommended myTakes