Is it weird that part of me still kind of holds on to my ex? Even througg the girl am dating now rocks hard?

Anonymous
I don't know what it is but everyone around me is bumping into their ex or talking about their ex or getting back with a ex. My friend ex girlfriend left him for someone new awhile ago we both didn't belive he ever hear from her agin she hates his guts so much. But today some how after such along time he run into hee agin for a 3rd timw so now they are talking and thinking of giving it a 2rd chance since they both grow up alil. Am not saying i want my ex girlfriend to ever come back since i have my new girlfriend. But like i said she ducking rocks and any guy would be very very lucky to 1 of a kind plus veey loyal i can never say how much of a gooe girlfriend she is to me. But its like when ever someone tells ne a story abot running into a ex and talking agin.. It nakes me feel like... tf i run into mt ex all the time and all it does it duck up my dad. I would like tobelive she was mybest friend before our forced break up but I don't know anyway i mature a hell of a lot since then
1
0