Girl I like is leaving me for one of her co-workers from restaurant?

Anonymous
its kind of confusing she wasn't my official girlfriend at any point this summer but I had a serious thing for her and really into her , we spent a fair bit of time together mostly when out at night at various bars and such. I always had the feeling she was a bit out of my league but I figured I had managed to meet her and get this far regardless.
but all of a sudden things went sour and August she's been distant and harder to talk to then all of a sudden a new boyfriend appeared who I also happened to kind of know although never really hung out with him , he works at the same restaurant she works at as a bartender. there suddenly now together at the same places we used to party at and go to.
I'm just having a hard time dealing with this , I don't have anything against the guy , he seems nice but his grin/smile the other night had me wanting to punch him in the face , you could just tell he was so happy he got this girl all of a sudden.

I'm just not ready to deal with this , its really going to hurt to lose her
2
0