Get back together or move on?

well me and my ex were dating for 10months and I broke up with him Thursday because he was not treating me like a girlfriend and then he liked another girl so. But then he was saying I was a lair and stuff and then Sunday he realized that he was the idiot and that he wanted me back and stuff and I told him no, I didn't even know if we could be friends and I mean were not friends now and I don't know if it has something to do with I broke up with him and the girl he liked turned him down and now he wants me back but he kept saying he loved me and stuff. But I don't know I think I'm slowly moving on but I don't know I really do love and miss him. I kinda wanna make him feel more guilty so I wonder how to do that too because obviously if I wanna torture him then I'm not over him lol so what do I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Takes time to get over an ex. its harder if you remain friends, and have contact, hard to move on and be commited to the new relatoinship you are in and you hope or would be tempted to hook up with him, even is its casual or fwb, not healthy.

What Girls Said 1

• hhmm, treating you bad for another girl, no girl, we dun like this at all. .but realizing his fault an asking to come back does'nt ONLY mean that the girl left him and he was all alone and wants somebody. .maybe he left the girl because he realized he likes you more thaan anyother giirl! have he done this kind of thing before because of another gurl? If yes, think about it, maybe then he comes back because he'll 100% sure that u'll come back to him. .but if no, then you can try giving him another chance!