Will he come back to me? I was not expecting it at all. Do I have a chance he will still come back, I haven't contacted him since my last try. help?

Anonymous
My current situation is that's I am not with my fiancé, we broke up on July 23rd, he left me saying he wants to end the relationship. The next day I asked to see him, cried to work it out he said no. A weeks after I called he didn't respond and said that because I don't give the ring back, I don't deserve to talk to him. August 5th was the last Time I tried to work it out, I called and met with him and gave the ring back and asked him to start over if I have a very little place left in his heart , he said no you have a big place and I love u so much but I can't forgive you deep inside my heart for what you said to me. I said u forgave me the same day and u told me you can't live without me and that u love me, u r lying, it's your family who doesn't let you be with me, that was just an excuse that u could leave me overnight. His family loved me before. On June 10th he proposed on our 10 months anniversary. All of a sudden his mom got jealous and started ignoring me and for 10 days he was fighting with his family for me and telling me that he wants us to get married sooner than 1.5 months, we already bought a lot for our house. Then one days his brothers fought with him and he changed in few hours with me, I got mad, took the ring back and said fuck you and fuck your family. We fought but he forgave me and said he can't live without me and will tell his mom he loves me so much and that she can call and talk to me and gave the ring back and kissed me good night. Next day he said he needs to talk to me and said that the relationship is over for what I said, that I said fuck u and duck your family which is not the reason. He couldn't change overnight. We have been such a happy couple for 11 months and never had a big fight and could understand and get along so well. We loved eachother crazy. I don't know what happened overnight. He said that he never wants to be with me and that he wish me good luck when I gave the ring back on August 5th. Pls help, we love Each other
2
1