Reasons for leaving
- Not intellectually stimulating
- No intellectual humility
- Lack of self control
- Over emotional ( Which leads to LOTS irrational decisions )
- Can't see consequences to their actions
- Repeating same bad decisions
- Not introspective
- 50/50 of getting physical when offended
- Brain numbing conversations
- Very bad problem solving skills
Most Helpful Guy
I see several options:
Sit down with them and tell them this group has to change in the following ways or I'm out. They probably laugh, then you leave. Or they change. If its drugs, immature, they aren't gonna change unless they are ready.
Start spending time finding and being with the crowd you want. Don't show up or hang out with them.
0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
Ignore any contact from them, eg phone calls, texts, emails.
Avoid them when you are out, if they see you and shout you over just blank them.
Don't feel bad about it either, you tried telling them but they were reluctant to listen to you. Here's hoping you find more decent friends that can hold intellectually stimulating conversations with you, aren't trouble maker's and can be more supportive of you and your decisions. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE