My ex cheated on me?

Anonymous
My ex and I broke up a few months ago, he gave me this sorta wage but very nice explanation that he just didn't feel the same anymore and his feelings had changed, not gotten any smaller just changed into something else. He still really really liked me, blah blah blah. And now I find out that he was actually seeing some other girl behind my back and he is dating her. Altho its been a few months and Im over the initial hurt, now I'm just so seriously p"ssed off at him, I feel like I've taken a huge step back by finding this out! He cheated and didn't have the guts to just own it. What is wrong with this man? (Sorry, Im venting now!) I really really want to tell him off and call him names and let everyone know what he's done but at the same time ignore him forever and not give him any attention ever again.

We have been broken up for a few months now so maybe I dont have a "right" to be mad but seriously, I am SO mad right now! Should I just ignore it and be a bigger person or what?
My ex cheated on me?
3
1