Am I right in not texting him?

He's my ex and he broke my heart and lead me on for months, but lately he's been acting like a good friend. About a month ago he asked me why I never text him first, and I told him it's because I don't want to bother him, but also in the past he would ignore me, so it made me not want ever text him.

But it I also don't want to text him because I still have feelings for him, and don't want to get hurt again.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry, those feelings are temporary and will go away when you're ready.
    you don't need to do the same mistake again.
    when you told him that you don't want to bother him by texting... it's like you gave him the key to come in your life again to make some mess and leave... always be strong and say no to the wrong people in your life. you may feel empty for while, but at least you'll relieve a lot of extra weight on your heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty , I don't know why you text him at all. You either want him in your life or you don't. If you consider him as a friend then it's only fair to initiate at times.

If there's too much hurt from the past or you can't suppress your feelings for him then I'd cut all contact. It's impossible to remain friends with n ex if you still have romantic feelings , or you can't fully forgive and move on from the past hurt he caused you