What's wrong with him?

To me he`s a jerk that doesn't know what he wants but what do you think?

I've been talking to this guy for 2 months already he has come to see me to my house twice and all we've done was made out which was already like a month ago. We hardly talk anymore all of a sudden everything changed I text him and I tell him I want to see him and he says me too. Yet he doesn't see me anymore,the other day I was hanging out with my friends and I asked him if he wanted to come and he started asking me questions like what friends? Where are we gonna go? And at the end he didn't go he acts so mysterious in my opinion. Then later that night I told him if I could go to his house and he answered with a question are you gonna be alone and I said yeah but if I get dropped off you got to take me home and he didn't text back and once again I didn't see him. I don't know what's wrong with this guy but his behavior is getting me fed up am tired of it he has left me hanging to many times and for some reason I captured feelings for him with that little bit of time I spent with him.

02

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe likes the attention or just hoping for some friends with benefits or causal sex..

• Hes not really into you...

What Girls Said 0