How do you get over someone who left you when you still have feelings for them?

Anonymous
A while back my girlfriend left me. She didn't give an explanation or anything, just literally stopped talking to me. Its been a couple months and she is still all I think about. I'm constantly racking my brain trying to think of something I may have done to make her not like me anymore. I also just think about how much fun I had with her and how much I miss her and want her back. My question is what do you guys do to get over someone, especially if you didn't get any closure like me. I have thought about trying to find someone else but the problem is I'm not good at talking to girls, this last relationship developed over a period of time where I got to know the girl and was friends first before we even did the dating thing so I feel like finding someone may always take that long for me. I just don't know what to do, any suggestions will help, thanks.
1
1